建站日誌 2007 6/5
這是第一篇 建站日誌 2007 6/5
親愛的朋友們
不管您是如何知道或是看到TKNET的
這是一個充滿青年人夢想的園地
從開站的那天開始 將充滿著無數青年的夢想
將在此種下一顆種子
期待有它無限的可能
目的是創造
幫助青年養成的平台
青年人互相交流的平台
鼓勵學生組織發展的平台
這是我的夢想並且我正在實踐著
在網路世界的我是tklen 現實生活上朋友都稱呼我 〔TK〕
我的電腦功力SOSO、網路不強、不會美工、也不會寫程式
只是學生當的很久(目前還是學生身份) 完了十幾年的社團 辦了上百個活動
想要對這個社會做一些改變
是一個 為了實現夢想 也不怕餓死
我即將不是學生了 慢慢接近成為資深青年
在我可以不顧一切擁抱夢想的最後時刻
下定決心 一定要好好的把自己想做的完成
最近最流行的一句話:
有些事現在不做 一輩子都不能做了
做自己喜歡做的事情
簡單的一句話
許多人一生沒辦法達到
一些人花了大半輩子才做到
試問你可以為自己做些什麼???
再問你可以為社會做些什麼??
答案是: 不知道! 不知道! 不知道!
我相信TKNET 可以改變這個現象
因為從現在開始 走了第一步 接下來第二步 第三步 就會跟上了
總有一天 會走到我們想要的地方
這個旅途很長 可能會有很多猛獸、峭壁
單憑我ㄧ個人是無法走到的
一定要靠夥伴的互相支持
團隊的力量才可能有快又安全
廣召 理想青年
在你的世界 種一顆希望的種子
期待它無限的可能
讓世界更美好
BY tklen(TK)
This is the first log Station at 2007 6 / 5 dear friends no matter how do you know or see ,53.2 ET, which is full of young people dream of a corner from the opening day of the stations will be full of countless young people in the dream Under such a seed as it looked forward to a possible purpose is to help create Youth develop a platform for young people to exchange platform to encourage students to develop a platform for organizations This is my dream and I are living in a world of the Internet is now tklen real life friends call me [TK] my computer acumen SOSO Internet is not strong, not art designer, will write programs only when the students a long time (currently still a student identification) completed 10 years of Societies do a hundred live want to move to this community to do something to change is a dream, I was not afraid of death is not imminent pupils slowly nearly as experienced in my youth can embrace the dreams despite all the last moment determination must be good to themselves The recent completion of the most popular phrase : Some things not now of a lifetime will not do so of their favorite things to do simple word many people would not to reach some people spend a lifetime before you can do for themselves what to do? ? ? You may ask do for the community? ? The answer is : I do not know! I do not know! I do not know! I believe TKNET can change this phenomenon because from now taken the first step next second 3rd step will be to catch up with the day will come when it will go where we want to this very long journey may be a lot of wild animals, I simply refuse delivery cliff individual is unable to get to the partners must rely on the support of team strength can be fast, safe and widely held You idealistic young people in such a world the seeds of hope look forward to its unlimited potential to make the world a better BY tkle n (TK)


沒有留言:
張貼留言